The replay of our webinar is available for free !
Many retailers try to boost their websites by updating them into marketplaces. But beware: marketplaces are a risky bet. Currently, many traditional supply chains are being disrupted: those who sold in B2B mode aim to sell in B2C model and vice versa. SMEs are suffering most as they struggle to find new distribution partners and stay in business. Multiple new suppliers need to be onboarded fast in order to keep the flow of products and services constant but traditional procurement process cannot cope with this fast pace. The Marketplace (aka platform) approach is designed to enable fast intake of new suppliers/sellers which not only includes onboarding but revenue distribution, invoice payments and much more (think Amazon-like platform with a potentially broad range of products and services, but building a Marketplace requires good tools and industry knowledge.
During our Webinar, our speakers give you insight into:
- The promise of marketplaces in the context of the accelerating the digital economy
- The investments necessary in terms of organization, manpower, and expertise
- The keys to achieving success for your marketplace
- Jordan Graison, Head of Global Sales at Limonetik
- Dickel Sooriah, VP Marketing EMEA at Mirakl
- Masha Cilliers, Specialist Partner at Be | Shaping the Future
- Mélisande Mual, Managing Director at The Paypers, Moderator
Be proactive to ensure success! Watch the replay of our free webinar to discover how marketplaces are the best platform for growth during and after the pandemic.