Payments in 2050 and beyond
Will you be ready?
Looking ahead to 2050 and imagining what, in a little more than thirty years, the payment industry will be, may seem like an ambitious, if not perilous, exercise. Who would have guessed in 1990 what the payment would be in 2020, that is, tomorrow? At the time, e-commerce was still in its infancy. Amazon itself will only be created in 1994. As for Google, its birth certificate dates back to 1998. But if we look closely at the history of e-commerce, fundamentals are often posed, through signals weak, well before major trends were manifested.
Fill out the form below to access our eBook with:
- Angelo Caci, Syrtals Cards
- Axel Mouquet, Webhelp
- Gilles Grapinet, Atos Wordline
- Philippe Marquetty, Société Générale
- Alexandre Gonthier, PayWithMyBank
- Sébastien Descours, Ethires
- Laurent Dhaeyer, Secure Trading
- François Veron, Newfund
- Jean-François Hugon, EBRC